Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A little trip.

I recently went on a road trip to Indiana to drop my daughter off at a camp she wanted to go to.
I'm not going into details about the trip, because that is irrelevant, but my wife and I were traveling home through some pretty backwoods areas, and I saw a couple of motorcycles for sale. As we drove by, I slowed WAY down and looked as we passed.

Thus, this brings the topic of a new motorcycle purchase.

My wife: "You are NOT going to buy a motorcycle in Indiana!"
Of course my response was: "Does that mean I get to buy a new motorcycle in Minnesota?"
The answer: "Why, are you selling the one you got?"

PHOOEY!

She doesn't play this game very well does she.

Now if I can just convince her that I NEED an '09 Street Glide IN ADDITION TO the bike I have, then I'm golden.

Let me leave you with a little funny quote that I saw on a key chain at a gas station from our trip. This made me chuckle.

24 hours in a day.
24 beers in a case.
Coincidence?
I think not.
.
.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment