Thursday, November 20, 2008

Son's of Anarchy Episode 12 review



There was once again a bit of drama between Jax, Wendy, Tara, and Gemma. More so than last week. The tension & confusion of this love affair soap opera is building. But in my opinion, it is surely taking a back seat to the rest of the episode. However, in future episodes it will most certainly be interesting to follow the twist and turns of this tale.

Wholly SH*T None of us saw this one coming!

I thought that Tig would tell Clay that Opie saved his ass in the shoot out and defend him saying that he couldn't have been a rat, or he wouldn't have saved him . For a second there I actually gained a little respect for Tig's character. Now once again I think he is a big friggin asshole. Although my opinions on Him are really only affected this way because of his club loyalty, and his willingness to shoot Opie. I just wish he would have had more trust, and open mindedness, and loyalty toward Opie, a fellow club member. Shoot first, ask questions later doesn't really work when the one you want to ask questions to is dead.

I must admit, I was wrong, wrong, wrong about thinking that Jax was going to hit Tig for trying to shoot Opie. Although I was not the only one wrong with my false predictions. Guess we'll have to wait and see how this one pans out. I know there is a butt load of tension between those two.

Speaking of being wrong, wrong, wrong... How wrong was Clay! Boy did he make a stupid F'n mistake with the Black gang; and oh how he F'd up with his distrust in Opie's loyalty to the club.

The writers sure had one up on us all.

I wish it wasn't so.

I really liked Donna Winston.
I really liked the direction Opie, Donna, and their family was going.
With Donna's acceptance of the club there was a mutual respect for each other.



ATF Agent June Stahl is surely going to pay for this one.
I don't know how yet, but I'm sure she'll pay somehow.
As Clay said, "This blood is on you".


I'm really pumped up for next weeks season finale!
However, this episode landed on such a good note, it could have pulled of being the season finale itself.

P.S. Where the F was Half-Sack?

No comments:

Post a Comment