Thursday, November 6, 2008

Son's of Anarchy Episode 10 review



I feel like I keep repeating myself when I say that this show keeps getting better each episode.

Last nights tenth episode was clearly no exception either!
The plot thickens, the action increases, and the more I see, the more I'm sucked in. I was one of the few it seems that liked the show from the very first episode, so you can imagine how much I'm enthralled now.

Last night Gemma was full of good one liners and quick wit. I loved her comment about the rosary beads to the Irishman.

I also thought the cop and ATF woman was an interesting ordeal. We all saw that one coming. No pun intended.

The twists I did not see coming was Cheri's past being revealed, and when the ATF agent got a face lift of sorts at the end.

O.K., my reviews may seem really short, but I'm keeping these short and sweet deliberately because some of the best review of the shows are your comments.

So Lets have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment