Friday, December 11, 2009

In loving memory of Cy, 11-15-2009

It is with great sadness that I tell you I lost my best furry friend in the whole world on 11-15-09.

My wife and I were grocery shopping, and gone for only about 1 1/2 hours and returned to my beloved "Puppy Cy" passed away on the family room floor. Cause of death unknown , but we can assume a heart attack. He was diagnosed with a heart murmur, his only medical flaw.

I don't want to go into saying much more, because as I write this my heart is breaking. My wife wrote a beautiful tribute to him on the RAGOM (Retrieve A Golden Of Minnesota) Website on their Rainbow Bridge Memorials.

Here is the link to: Cy's Memorial

The first part is his story, which goes through 12-07-08, the day we adopted him.
12-09-09 is where the memorial starts.

He was the best dog. I miss him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment