Monday, November 23, 2009

sons Of Anarchy Season 2 episode 11 review



Last weeks episode was absolutely kick ass! I can't say enough about how much action they packed in and what was revealed. I was out of town and am far behind on posting so I'm not going to go into every little last detail about this one like I have in the past. Besides, only got two comments on the last review, so I'm guessing the posts reviews are getting too long to read.

Can you believe that Opie now knows? Wholly shit.
Can't believe he stayed in the club. Poor Tigger. He took his beating like a man, full knowing he deserved it. He's lucky Ope didn't kill him. I can't believe the club is accepting of all the shit going down.

Wow. is all I have to say.

Can't wait till the next one. Till then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment