Saturday, April 18, 2009
Scooters are cute alternatives to full-blown cycling machines and they’ll quickly satisfy the need for just getting around town in comfort and style.
Some benefits of scooters are:
- Easy to handle and maneuver in traffic.
- Very comfortable.
- They are fast and powerful enough for the city.
- They normally come fitted with one or two containers to place stuff (helmet, gloves, papers, groceries, etc.).
- They are normally equipped with an electric starter.
- Most scooters have automatic gear boxes.
This model from Peugeot, the "Satelis", is a very nice alternative for people looking for a fine scooter.