Monday, January 19, 2009

Warning TOTALLY NOT POLLITICALLY CORRECT

This is a spin off of some things that were said on Road Grits Cafe the other day. FLHX Dave posted Suddenly, I'm a Cracker. Which brought up all sorts of interesting comments about racism, racist jokes, and this spun off into Blonds, sexism, and you name it regarding, being politically correct, and not so politically correct.

The fact is people need to...
A:), not just assume things about other people,
and
B:), just need to LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP!

I made some funny's in his comments. Thankfully, I've gotten no flack for it. I guess you need to know who's in company, and realize that no matter what you do or say, you will never make everyone happy. Although I do do my best.

So, let me preface this by saying I am not racist. "I hate LOVE everyone equally", and I am not a homophobe, and I am not sexist. This is of course all just my own opinion. I like to joke with everyone about everything, and try my best to take no offense, unless true offense was it's intent. I'd prefer, in a perfect world, if nothing were taboo. I like to speak my mind.

Today on the radio, I heard a really funny comedian.
I'm going to share his wit, as best as possible without offending anyone. (Hopefully)

"There are a lot of people out there who find the mere though of homosexual sex as dirty, disgusting, and perverted. I dunno, I think Heterosexual sex is dirty, disgusting, and perverted. At least it's supposed to be.
If you don't wake up in the morning embarrassed, and ashamed, then you didn't do it right!"


HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

No comments:

Post a Comment