Thursday, March 13, 2008

Get Yer tickets here!



I love stories about other people getting tickets, as I've surely had my fair share.

This one I know is true for certain, 'Cause it's about a good friend of mine. He was coming over a hill crossin state lines, and just as he started downhill, he saw Smokey at the bottom with radar in hand. He knew he was busted as the lights came on right away. He was doin about 100 MPH. He immediately hit the brakes when he saw the cop and pulled over. When the cop arrived at his bike he said that he asked if he knew how fast he was goin. He stated "No". "I clocked you doing over 87 MPH IN A 55 MPH zone." He said "I was slowing down!". This believe it or not got him a warning. I should be so lucky. He asked "How fast is that thing anyway?". "Almost fast enough to outrun a Motorola Radio.".

Another of my Faves. is the Biker who was speeding through South Dakota on his way back from Sturgis doin about 90, and a Smokey radars him and pulls him over. Says, "Son, Ive been waitin here for Ya all day!" Biker replies, "I got here quick as I could." True of not? Don't care. Still love it.

See ya

Mr. Motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment