Monday, August 25, 2008

Variety is the spice of life.

WTF kind of bike is this????



They say variety is the spice of life. Well I guess not all of us can be content with just owning a bike for fun.



One of my friends, Scott Storms , owner/operator of Stormy Custom Bike Works actually owns this miniature Submarine, and it actually works. How cool is that!



I was at the shop a few days ago talking about what we were going to do with my license plate set up, and just had to take a few pictures, seing as it was at the shop. I had heard him talk about it several times before, but was amazed at how cool this thing really was once I got to see it with my own eyes.



He is having talks with the MN DNR, last I heard and it sounded like they were going to rent use of it once in a while.



I tried to talk him into painting it yellow. He wouldn't bite! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment